- This prize draw is open to residents of Scotland, aged 18 and over, except employees of Scottish Government, partner agencies, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the prize draw.
- Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the participant agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the promoters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promotion will commence on Saturday 7th March 2020 and close at 11.59pm on Monday 6th April 2020. Any entries received outside this promotion period will not be eligible entries.
- To enter, Entrants must complete the questions on the Live Fast Die Old campaign postcard and supply an email address. Postcards can be handed to the Live Fast Die Old team at the Scottish Motorcycle Show or posted to: Live Fast Die Old, Smarts, 87 West Regent Street, Glasgow G2 2AW.
- Entrants specifically acknowledge and agree that the Promoter can use the Entrants’ submissions for the Promoter’s own commercial, promotional and advertising purposes.
- Entries must not contain any elements that are or are likely to be perceived as: offensive; of an explicit sexual nature; depictions or descriptions of graphic violence; sexist; racist; homophobic; commercially sensitive; defamatory; in breach of the rights of others; or otherwise illegal, unacceptable or inappropriate content.
- Entrants can only participate once. Any duplicate entries will not be considered.
- The winner will be drawn at random by an impartial source from all suitable entries received by the closing date.
- The winner will be drawn on Tuesday 7th April 2020 and will be formally notified via email no later than 14 days after this date. The winner will be asked for a confirmation of receipt in writing via email or post, no more than 14 days after notification that they are the winner. If by such time the winner has not responded, then they forfeit the right to claim the prize and the Promoter is free to randomly select another winner from the remaining valid entries.
- Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries or entries sent through agencies and third parties will not be accepted. If for any reason any aspect of the Promotion does not function correctly, whether by means of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter that corrupts or affects the administration, integrity or fairness of the Promotion, then the Promoter may at its sole discretion cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or invalidate affected entries.
- The Promoter will not pass on Entrants’ personal details to any other organisation, apart from Smarts, if applicable. All reasonable steps will be taken to safeguard the Entrant’s personal details.
- There is one prize available to be won. The winner will receive a £500 voucher to spend at sportsbikeshop.co.uk.
- If there are reasonable grounds to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions by an Entrant, The Promoter may, at its sole discretion invalidate the relevant entry and disqualify the Entrant from the Promotion, irrespective of the stage in the Promotion reached. The Promoter has the right to disqualify participants if it reasonably believes participants have breached any of the terms.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any costs associated with entering the promotion, including accessing any website via internet or data.
- The prize will be sent via recorded delivery. The Scottish Government or associated agencies are not liable for prizes that go missing in transit.
- The prize is subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- The winners may be required to participate in publicity.
- Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the Entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
Promoter: Scottish Government, St Andrews House, Edinburgh, EH1 3DG.